Information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and current regulations, we are pleased to provide you with the following information relating to the processing and protection of your personal data.
1 – DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Galliani & Sistemi S.p.a. (VAT number 00659011209), in the person of the Legal Representative, with registered office in Via del Lavoro n.11 – 40050 – Quarto Inferiore (BO) – contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 – OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”, communicated by you when concluding contracts for services provided by the Data Controller or for the other purposes indicated in Article 3 of this Information.
3 – PURPOSE
Personal data may be processed, pursuant to Article 4 of the GDPR, for the following purposes:
|B – Processing of personal data of followers or fans of Galliani & Sistemi’s social pages or profiles.||The data is kept during the period of accession to the page or social profile by the interested party, except for the treatment provided for in point A.|
However, the company policy provides for the use of the information in order to guarantee the satisfaction of users/customers and to meet their expectations, following the principle of necessity and minimization of treatments.
4 – NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND CONSENT
The provision of data is optional but necessary for the implementation of the purposes indicated in Article 3. Any refusal by the interested party will make it impossible for the data controller to follow up on the establishment of the relationship and its punctual execution. The legal basis of the processing for the purposes indicated in this information is the consent of the interested parties pursuant to article 6, par.1, lett. a).
5 – PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your personal data will be consistent with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights. They will be processed with the aid of IT systems or paper supported by specially authorized and trained personnel. The Data Controller has implemented technical and organizational security measures appropriate to its level of risk and undertakes to keep them updated and functional over time.
6 – COMMUNICATION TO CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
The data being processed by the company may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- subjects who can access the data under the provisions of the law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules;
- subjects (companies Partners/Suppliers) that they perform technical support activities for which data extracted from the customer’s information tools may be communicated for the resolution of specific problems;
In any case, the data collected will not be disseminated without the written consent of the interested party. The list of external data processors is available from the Galliani & Sistemi administration.
7 – CONSERVATION PERIOD
The retention times are indicated in the art. 3 of this Information.
8 – TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
The personal data of the interested party will not be transmitted outside the European Union. In the event that in the future personal data should be transferred to third countries or international organizations other than those indicated, all the provisions of Chapter V (EU Regulation 2016/679) will be respected in order to ensure an adequate level of protection.
9 – AUTOMATED PROCESS
Galliani & Systemi does not use decision-making processes based on automatic processing.
10 – RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d); 14, paragraph 2, letters c) and e), 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 GDPR we inform the interested party that he has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in form intelligible;
- obtain information on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of treatment, on the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- obtain access, rectification, limitation or integration of data concerning him;
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation of the fact that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- achieve data portability;
- oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority in the capacity of natural person concerned personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority at www.garanteprivacy.it.
Date: April 4 2023